It’s a new year, meaning a new blogging year! While other blogs have listed their New Years resolutions, I choose to use a quote to spur me on this year, “Activity suggests a life full of purpose”. Take from it what you want, but for me, I’m hoping it’s going to get me a bit more motivated and get me on the move to bring about not just the suggestion of purpose, but also some real achievement in my own personal goals this year.
We’re back on a roll now though. It’s the 4th January, back to routine Sunday posts, and while I didn’t manage to complete my 24 days of Christmas due to illness (2 days missed arghh!), it taught me a lot about my ability to generate ideas for posts but also, the need for more organisation in my blogging life!
To stay true to my word and get you into the spirit of things, here’s a sneaky peak at what’s to come in 2015 for Her & the High Street!
1. Nailspiration – My favourite nail polishes as well as a potential nail art tutorial
2. The adventures of Kate Spade – I’ll be snapping away on outings with my trusty Kate Spade in tow. See what I wear, where I’m going and who I’m going there with!
3. Diesel Fuel For Life – Everyone needs a bit of Fuel for Life and as my January fragrance I’ll be sharing with you some of my other staples this month.
4. We Love – saving the planet one canvas bag at a time.
5. Charlotte Tilbury ‘Golden Goddess’ eye shadow palette and make up brushes – I’ll be giving you a glimpse of my favourite make up looks, as well as letting you in on some tips and tricks along the way.
6. An insight into my space, routine and my own methods to chill out – complete with fragrances to die for!
7. Trying some DIY – revamping old into new.
8. Emma Hardie – Product reviews and skin care routine.
9. New products – To buy or not to buy, that is the question.
10. Maybe a giveaway…
11. Or two!!
12. What’s in my handbag – those products I can’t leave the house without.
13. Fit and healthy 2015 – gym routines and my favourite work out clothes.
So here’s to better content in 2015, some exciting adventures and maybe a few of your trusty high street favourites along the way!! Hope you’re as excited as I am!